Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 10, 2011

My 11th Car - Can you say " Starsky and Hutch" - 1974 Ford Torino Grand Sport


This was my 11th car. All of you that are old enough know this car very well. There were tons of these sold. I found mine at a dealership in Atlanta in 1975. It had a twist to the paint scheme though.  Mine was black with a red stripe. Leave it to me to be different, plus the dealer was having trouble selling it due to the color combination. As was a good thing for me. I loved it. I was working construction at the time building the Proctor and Gamble plant in Albany Georgia. Good times then. I was young and single and has no cares. Went to Panama City Beach a bunch of times in this car. The prettiest sand of any beach I have ever been on and I was on a few including overseas. Yall have a good day now. Ya heah. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment