Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My 16th Car - 1974 Lincoln Mark IV


This is my 16th car - A 1974 Lincoln Mark IV. Better know as my "ghetto cruiser" according to my soon to be wife at the time. Bless her heart she rode in the car more than she wanted to but out of her love for me she endured it. And I thank her for that from the bottom of my little old car lovin' heart. Personally I thought it was a grand car. I loved the styling and ride. A very comfortable ride it was to. Had all the bells and whistles for the day. Never gave me any trouble at all. A great road car. Wish I had it today but we can all say that for a number of cars we have had over the years can't we. To be honest this was not my 17th car. I had purchased a 1972 Olds 442 out of a corn field before this but turned it into a drag car. More on those types of stories later. Just wanted to share this car with you all. If anyone has one of these that needs some fix'n up mechanically but the body is good just let me know. I am a pretty good shade tree mechanic but not good at body work. Yall have a good day now. Ya heah...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment