Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My 17th Car - 1993 Ford Explorer

This 1993 Ford Explorer I bought new in '93. Can you say "Lemon". As I was driving to work one morning to Peoria the right front wheel bearings came apart and the wheel almost came off of the car and I was on the interstate running about 70 mph. Scary to say the least. When that happened it only had just over 36 thousand miles on it...the dealer did nothing to help with it and I had to pay all of the repair cost....they even told me it must have been a factory defect...so much for American car dealers back then. I only kept it less than two years and traded it...will tell you about what I traded it for in my next post..which turned out to be a good experience...yall take care now...ya hear...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment