Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 18, 2012

SHAKEDOWN RUN

Shake down run of Bike project - NOV 17. 2012
Finally got all the little parts back on bike and decided to take it for a short shakedown run...It runs and rides great...just a couple of minor adjustments and I am ready to cruise this coming summer.
When I rode it yesterday I realized I did not have the rear brakes adjusted correctly and subsequently I had not rear brakes.. Thru using the front brakes and downshifting I had no problems coming to a stop though. The fairing shakes so I have to brace it up some more. Don't know if it was like that before I bought it but I don't think it will survive long bouncing up and down so much. Otherwise it all seemed to work good. I only went about five miles and started and stop several times on the way.
My next ride will be at least 50 miles. Maybe I will do that today since the tempts are supposed to be close to sixty. Wish me luck.
Yall have a good day now...ya hear...Gob Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment