Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My 1952 Ford Customline

This is a project I started over three years ago. Finally finished it last winter and could not wait to get it out on the road. It is a 1952 Ford Customline. The body is almost perfect. All steel. No bondo in her anywhere. It does not have the orginal engine though. I rebuilt and bored out a Ford 351 Windsor engine and am using a Ford C6 automatic transmission. It works great and take this old body does the road with ease. The car body and mine hehe. I have taken it to three car shows this summer. Won first place in one show and sceond place in another show in its class. What a fun project this has been and enjoy driving this beauty at every chance I get. Did not redo it specifically to show. I wanted to be able to drive it around and enjoy it. That is how are car should be. Yall take car now ...ya hear and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment