Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Update on Bike projet

In the past two weeks cleaned frame and all parts of bike that I did not remove. Parts I cleaned that I removed were the wheels, finders and all finer brackets. Replaced finders and wheels. Checked brake shoes. This bike is a 1972 so it has manual brakes with shoes. Replaced oil, oil filer and air filter. Cleaned and replace air filter housing, starter motor cover and alternator cover. Installed battery. Then restarted bike. Each time I start it now it runs better and better. Still have to sych the carbs. Never done that before but think I have it figured out how to do it. This is a good sounding bike and runs good as it sits. Next thing is to take it out for a shake down spin after putting a few more parts back on. Wish me luck. Yall have a good day now ya hear...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment