Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Seventh Car - Just befor I left for Japan

This was my seventh car...1959 Buick Electra Four Door Hard Top...back when fins were in...hehe.
This was the biggest boat I ever owned...it was a great car though...the long wheel base made it ride like a dream but the faster you got the lighter the car got due to the wings up front and in the rear...one of the dangers of owning one of these. I only owned it for a few months. I found out I was going to be moved from Forbes Air Force Base in Kansas to Japan...had to sell it and get my affairs ready for a what they called "non specif amount of time" deployment to Japan..keep in mind what happened in 1967??...it was an event that made the world news...........I will tell you what the connection was to me going to Japan in my next post. Yall have a good day now ya heah....God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment