Total Pageviews

Monday, May 23, 2011

My Sixth Car and second one after high school

This is my 1963 Ford Fairlane I purchased after selling my '56. Right after I bought this car I was transferred from Turner Air Force Base in Georgia to Forbes Air Force Base in Topeka Kansas...yep I was on my way to see the world but the middle of Kansas was not exactly the world I had in mind...........at any rate I drove this car there without incident... enjoyed Topeka very much. My favorite hang out was a place called SASNAKS. That is Kansas spelled backward if you did not notice....learned to play pool there and became very good at it.............oh those were the good old days as they say, but have since learned that those days were just the tip of the iceberg....my seeing the world was about to begin........and man what a trip....any guesses on what happened next after Kansas??  Anyone?...yall have a good day now ya heah..God Bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment